Circles are a place for the ExO Community to communicate and share ideas.
There are two kinds of circles:
- OpenExO circles: created and managed by OpenExO.
- Community circles: created and managed by any ExO Community member. Currently, these circles are public (any community member could find it and look at the conversations) and open (any community member could join)
These circles are:
- Alumni: a space where people who participated in official ExO Projects can create posts, respond to topics of interest, collaborate and share resources and insights.
- Ambassadors: a space for ExO Ambassadors who promote the ExO brand, methodologies, books and related services, organize meetups and local events, and essentially help bring ExO to markets.
- Announcements: a space where the core OpenExO team makes announcements.
- Coaches: a space for Certified ExO Coaches that work with team to implement the ExO model and ExO Sprint methodology.
- Community: a space to discuss all matters pertaining to the ExO Community and it is therefore the most broad of the circles on the platform. You can share interesting information pertaining to ExO's, Exponential Technologies and collaborate.
- Consultants: a space for Certified ExO Consultants that want to consult with organisations about using the ExO Model.
- Investors: private group where ExO Investors can create posts, respond to topics of interest, collaborate and share resources and insights
- Questions from participants: a space for people who have completed the ExO Foundations Certification and are interested in helping current ExO Transformation Project teams with their questions.
- Trainers: a space where ExO Trainers can create posts, respond to topics of interest, collaborate and share resources and insights
Any ExO Community member can create a Circle. Look at this article to know how to create a new circle.