If you create an opportunity, it will be posted in OpenExO Marketplace and you can manage it. This means:
- Change the information you posted.
- Remove the opportunity.
- Look at the Community members who applied for the opportunity.
- Select or reject those applicants
- Chat with those applicants.
- Negotiate the conditions with each applicant.
In order to manage your opportunities, go to "Marketplace" menu and click on the tab "MANAGED BY YOU":
There you see the list of opportunities you have created and the status of each of them. In the image above:
- the first two opportunities, which are in colours, are OPENED
- while the third one, in grey, is CLOSED
An opportunity is CLOSED:
- automatically, when you cover all the positions by selecting all the candidates, or when the application deadline is reached.
- manually, when you want. Even if all the positions aren't covered.
Options to manage the opportunities:
- Click on the three vertical dots icon access to the contextual menu options:
- Click on each opportunity to go to the details