If you have created an opportunity in OpenExO Marketplace, you will receive candidates applying for a position.
Each time a candidate apply for position you will receive a notification by email.
NOTE: Remember you can manage your opportunities (edit, remove, manage your candidates) from the tab "MANAGED BY YOU" that you find by clicking on "Marketplace" menu:
Click on each opportunity to manage the applicants
In the header you see if you have new applicants. And below, in the tab "APPLICANTS" you have the list of all community members who are interested in working on this opportunity.
Use the contextual menu of each applicant to manage them:
Tips before selecting or rejecting an applicant:
- Click on "View details" or in the applicant name, to know more about them and why they are interested in the position:
- Chat with them before selecting anyone to agree on the job conditions. You can negotiate different conditions with each applicant.
Selecting an applicant
Once you are sure you want to select an applicant:
- Click on "Select" in their contextual menu and fill in the Job Brief with the conditions you agreed with this applicant.
This Job Brief form is pre-filled with the conditions from the opportunity to make it easier for you. If you didn't change any condition from the opportunity, you only have to fill the End Date for the project:
- Write a personal message to let the applicant knows she was selected. We are going to send her an email including this message:
- Clicking on CONFIRM, the applicant will be selected.
IMPORTANT: If you have reached the number of positions you requested in the opportunity, this opportunity will be automatically closed and the rest of the applicants will be rejected. They will received an email to let them know they weren't selected for this opportunity.
Rejecting an applicant
Once you are sure you want to reject an applicant:
- Click on "Reject" in their contextual menu.
- Write a personal message to let the applicant knows why she was rejected. We are going to send her an email including this message:
- Clicking on REJECT, the applicant will be rejected.