As the ExO Community grows we need to ensure that we are building a like minded community that all believe in the ExO Model and the MTP which is Transform the world for a better future. This is our north star and we count on all members to drive this forward.
What is the ExO Community?
It is a vibrant space where people with a shared mindset work together on transforming the world for a better future. We operate with a deep sense of purpose and from the belief that connecting professionals with purposeful projects puts the world’s knowledge to work in a way that leads to smarter, better outcomes for people all over the world. In just a few minutes you can create your profile easily and start interacting with other members of the community, find projects and find help to get your projects up and running.
OpenExO and the community that we are building is diverse in terms of culture, age, experience and beliefs. You can communicate with community members and share content through our forum style chat boards, and in the future through direct chats with other members. We have taken time to put together guidelines that foster collaboration while ensuring a safe environment for everyone.
These community guidelines are an important part of keeping this community vibrant and beneficial for all. When using OpenExO, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms of Service. We’re committed to these guidelines and we hope you are too. Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content, disabled accounts, or other restrictions.
- Post content that is appropriate for a diverse audience. Ensure that you have the right to post the content that you post, and where appropriate acknowledge others.
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions.
- Help us stay spam-free by not posting self promoting, repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Follow the law.
- We support freedom of speech and the fundamental right for individuals to express themselves, and expect everyone else to do the same. We will not tolerate content that promotes or encourages hatred, discrimination or violence against others based on things like race, cultural identity or ethnic background, religious beliefs, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Respect other members of the ExO community. Critique constructively and never be a bully.
- Privacy of others: Everyone has the right to privacy, no matter who they are. Don’t share personal details of another person (or entity), without their permission.
- Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
You are responsible for all activity associated with your account, including all content that you post. Help us keep the community strong!
Summing it up
Each of us is an important part of the ExO community. Be considerate of others, respect the law and think about these guidelines before you post. We aim to make objective, fair decisions when content is reported to us and in most cases, will send you a warning before we take any other measures. We think this is reasonable but if you don't agree, maybe OpenExO isn’t the place for you. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by letting us know through the platform chat functionality.
We may need to update these Community Guidelines occasionally, so please be sure to check back here every so often for updates.
Thank you for helping us create one of the best communities in the world,
The OpenExO Team